Tuesday, November 20, 2007

我不配-周杰伦

I felt like I don't deserve to be with you. Maybe it's because of my ever low self esteem and the insecurity of myself being around someone for too long. I felt like I can lose myself anytime and become someone else that is not me at all. I know that no one is ever perfect but then it's just hard for me to over this sense of feeling that has been with me since so long ago. My ego does not want me to open up to u. A lot of things that I've said might not be true and it's just the way I try to cover up what I really wanted to say. Behind the jokes are the words of truth. What is true inside is waiting for you to come and discover it. I've always been here, waiting. If only the ego in both of us could be stripped away, we would have been the people that express true things. Now, let's play the waiting game. Waiting for one of the ego to lower itself down and reveal the true person inside.

No comments: