Saturday, December 15, 2007

另一个自己- 胡彦斌

I have got to stop all these.
Got to stop pretending everything is fine.
Got to stop being like this and hurt myself.
Got to stop from falling in too deep.
Got to stop thinking like the other person really cares.
Got to stop thinking this is real when I'm only imagining things.
Got to stop and get on with my life.
Got to wake up from my dream.
Got to see what's real and important and what's not.
Got to be brave and ask for the truth.
Got to know to answer to the questions.
But,
How do I stop when I'm already entangled in the web?
How do I stop when I let myself fall too deep?
How do I stop when I keep letting myself think of the absurd?
How do I stop when I keep on hoping?
How do I stop when you are like that?
All I ask,
Is there a future?
Is there gonna be US? Or
Is is going to be Me instead?

1 comment:

savante said...

Complex questions! LUckily you have a new year to start thinking about it :)