Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happily Never After - Nicole Scherzinger

I guess that when 2 person hang out together too often, one will start to find the faults in the other. One will think that just because of the hanging out together for so long, the other would be ok with whatever is said or done, even if it is insulting or degrading. I would say NO! I'm not that kind of person that would swallow in the insulting remarks that come in droves. To think that when one gave out so much to a friend, and expecting a simple help in return is just naive of me. I realized that the things done do not even come with a simple return or help when in times of need. What a joke to myself. I guess I should make it clear here but since there's not much people reading this, I'm much safer to say whatever I want.

1. I do not like to be ridiculed in the public nor within a group of friends.
2. I do not like to be make fun of in the public.
3. I do not like to be called upon names esp loudly in the public.
4. Please do not ask me lame questions that require lame answers. What a lame thing to do


No comments: