Thursday, May 29, 2008

Energy - Keri Hilson

I'm actually a really really shy and reserved person. If I can, I want to zip up my mouth, talk less and just completely listen to a conversation. But that would make me a non-existent person. Alot of times, I would really rather be left alone and just do my own stuff in complete silence and in my own world. But sometimes I just don't have that privilege. I don't like to talk to strangers unless it's necessary to do so. I don't like to talk to person that I barely knew cause I find it unnecessary to do so. I find it hard to tell my emotions to others. I find it hard to tell others what I think. I don't really care whether others will understand what I'm thinking or what I'm saying cause in the end, I know that they won't. I would really want to live in a reclusive world but it's not possible cause human survives on other humans as well.

No comments: