Saturday, May 30, 2009

Smash Into You- Beyonce & Jon McLaughlin

'Love like you've never love before'.
The famous phrase by Mark Twain. It's ironic to see that to those who have really love before, would say that by loving someone that much, it hurts so much too. To love like we've never loved before is like by giving all that we have without requesting anything in return. This would be the highest state of love. It is when we love so much that we know that if the other person is happy no matter the chosen one is, we'll be happy. It's also like the famous Buddhist quote where it says 'Lust equals emptiness, emptiness equals lust'. To love means to hurt, to hurt means to learn, and to learn means to grow. So, have you love someone so much and so deep today that when you wake up, it hurts so much?I have...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.....love me love me

Unknown said...

in my context I call this Agape...and Agape is love devine..