Sunday, July 19, 2009

Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield

Excuses. The thing that we human are constantly giving out. To reject, to persuade, to satisfy, to please. In order not to hurt the other party, we would want to reject in the best way possible, leaving an exit so that both parties leave gracefully. In order to satisfy, we would want to please someone so that they don't suspect.

Before starting a relationship, it would be 'I want to be alone, I don't believe in love anymore'. Or it would be, 'I'm still in love with the same person', or 'I like you, but we can never be together'.

To end a relationship, it would be 'I don't have that feeling anymore'. Or it would be 'I'm just tired' or 'I'm not going to be the best for you'.

Whatever excuses or reasons there is, to me is still just an excuse. I would not pursue further, cuz I don't see the point of pursuing when there's not going to be a concrete answer.

1 comment:

Neoh 梁医师 said...

Yup~ all those silly excuses~
Just say: *The End* instead >.<