Sunday, April 18, 2010

Miss You Nights - Westlife

It always makes me wonder whether what I do is enough,what i say will create the ripples of effects around,what I think will trigger unwanted actions. Alot of times,it turns out that in the end of the conversation,it is either i'm not doing enough, I'm not doing it, or I do it wrongly. Am I really that worthless and useless? Am I not changing for the better? Or is my changes not enough? I keep relenting to demands, but it feels like relenting is not enough, I must do it willingly. I don't know how much longer can I hold on, but I guess this tiny little glass world of mine Is going to tumble down soon.

1 comment:

said...

hey, things are not as bad as u sound right? try to communicate more and things will be settle. Don't give up easily, or else it will not be the Darren that i knw... k?

let's find a day and talk :)