Saturday, October 13, 2007

Change- Sugababes

Finally,
The Drought is over,
Spring is taking Rain and lots of Seeds with it,
To sow, and to flourish into beautiful Sakuras in the Summer,
Bringing scenic view of petals dropping,

To replace the Winter that prolonged the Wake;
New lives are emerging from the ground,
Hopes afloat replenishing what is lost,
A new Utopia is reborn from the white ashes,
Just as the Phoenix arises from it's own ashes;

I am Me, I am not myself,
I spread my Wings, and with it I see the new World,
In this Garden of Heaven that belongs to Me,
In the everlasting Rays of Summer that shines ever so brightly;

The Key for this Garden of Heaven lies in among the illusions outside,
Past Trespassers will be forbidden forever,
Only the Rightful One will have the AllSeeing eye,
Past the Thorns and Beasts to the Pond in the middle of the Garden.

No comments: