Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3nD oF m3

A beautiful vivid dream of you,
That I woke up from,
Staring into the dark space that surrounds,
I struggle to recall,
What has become a distant memory,
What is of us now?
Where are we down the road?
What about the future that we often joked?
All is but fallen crumbs from the memories that we shared;
Everything that you have given me is surrounding me,
Constantly providing memories of the moment tied upon,
Shall I cast them away? Or shall I return them?
Both are neither a solution;
Reconcilement was never on my mind,
nor that it will ever cross my mind again,
Our story has come to an end,
period was the last thing written in the book;
I've woken up from the sweet dreams that you've given me,
And ready to face the reality as always,
It's time to move on,
We will and definitely are going to be better persons in the future.
-September 14, 2007

No comments: