Wednesday, September 26, 2007

hOw iT cAm3 dOwN wItH tHiS

Wishes came from: Guat Im, Gaik Hi, Shirlyn, Mellisa(Bitch!!!), Kok Jian, Yu Zi, Aruna, Terry, Sister, Sai Weng, Yik Wei, Godmum, Michelle Peris, Wan Chii, Pey Yie, Hui Ping, Novanne, Eric Tam, Nay Wah, Shan Qi, Azura, Cheng Foh, Pooi San, Seong Heng, Jason Robert, Teddy, Yeannie Yeap, Vincent, Victor, Siew Boon. Thanks to all who wishes me. All the best to you in your future undertakings. I'm still waiting for your presents. Hehe. Pre-celebration was in Zouk with Jason and the gangs while post celebration was with Eric and the gang. Pre-celebration was the best, though the gang was unknown to me. On the other hand, Post celebration was a mess. First of all, I was the one to book the place, and I was the one who were being ditched in the last minute, with me ended up in panic as to find people to fill up the places. Some guys are real bitches who dares to actually ditch people without informing them. I wonder whether they have any guts or that they're real chickens that just go cuckooing around. Please people, don't come and tell me that you've confirmed that you're going and in the end, canceling the thing, leaving me in utter confusion and disappointment. I thought that friends who are close to me know that I really hate being ditched and that I would definitely launch into rampage mode. Just say that you cant confirm it from the start and that would make things easier for you and me. Please guys, do remember that I hate being ditched in the last min, and i hate being asked where I am and the next minute, no reply or whatsoever. Real chickens and fakes. Such fates landed just on the 2nd day of my new year.
-April 15, 2007

No comments: