Wednesday, September 26, 2007

s3aSoN oF sIcKn3sS

I've fallen sick...shoulder ache due to standing on the selling floor everyday with my arms at the back,sore throat which was followed by dry cough and flem followed later. I hate being sick. It's annoying. Coughing when serving customers are not very nice. And my shoulder is killing me. It's been hurting since last week. And I can't seem to make it go away. Work place is another problem. Conflicts here and there with the superiors back stabbing each other when the other is not around. Well, what can you expect? With every work place there will be conflicts and back stabbers around. This can't be avoided. And sometimes I wonder, why do you ask for someone's help when you end up condemning it to the tiny part? Or the fact that you don't like the thing that was done, and ended up changing the whole lot of it or redo it from the scratch? Why bother to even ask for help at the first place? Isn't it better to do it yourself since you're not satisfied with other people's work? Well, maybe what I did was not up to the standard, or the fact that they were just asking for my advice just for the fun of it: to strike a conversation, a teasing point or something. Well, whatever. I don't really care anymore. Whatever they ask me to do, I'll just do my best and don't care the rest of the story. Cause they don't really involve me anymore. On the other hand, sometimes you just wonder whether are you really that close to people around you as you know it? Or are they more close to each other as compared to you with them? When you can't get a little bit of what they are talking about in a chit-chat session, it's still ok. But when you can't get a big part of the conversation, you felt left out. And it's a big big part. What would you do?
-November 14, 2006

No comments: