Wednesday, September 26, 2007

wH3n tH3 mOoN sHiN3s bRiGhTlY oN oTh3rS iNsT3aD oF m3

it's 6 in the morning,and i've just finished talking on skype.The last few months has been amazing.Ups and downs were alot,where i stumbled and fell.People changed, and yet i felt like i'm still standing still,watching people pass me by.Maybe it's just me,i don't know.And i don't care either.Lately, adapting the 'boh chap' attitude has been bringing me some kind of peace in my mind.In a sense, it's taking me further down the road instead of dragging me behind like i used to.Alot of people used to say this,'The world is not fair'.But to me,yes..the world may not be fair to you,but the most important thing is how you turn around the table and make it fair for you.I like one of the lines of the female character in the movie 'My Name is Fame' where she says,'I search for my chances,instead of waiting at home for my chances to come searching for me like you'.Chances and options are always available eevrywhere.It all comes down to the way you deal with it,whether you go out and search for it,or wait forever for them to come looking for you.Ahhh....fate again.And again,it's playing with me and my life.Things will happen anyhow,and it's goin to happen what ever way you try to avoid it.And when the thing does happen in the end,the preparation for the matter is important.The preparation will either leave you in pieces, or standing strong,looking positively into the future.What is cruel to the eye and soul, is good for the journey ahead.
-September 15, 2006

No comments: