Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BoRinG DAys AheAd!!!

lately...it has been bad......really really bad.i mean,first of all....the U intake result....which was supposed to b out on the 16th,became 20th then...22th and the last 24th.....tat was not all...the most horrible thing was...i couldn't get into any of the damned U.....which was shitty for me enuf.u c,my pointers was 3.25,and i applied for some very easy course and still couldn't get in...while all my classmates and frens with lower pointers than me still could get in and their happily preparing for their admission on this weekend.......so shocked!!!so devastated....but then wat to do if the government dun wan me inside..these few days had been very bz....bz shopping to relieve stress(lol!!!),bz appealing for another U intake for me,bz goin here and there to c important ppl in U and c wat they can do to help me.after this, stil hav to wait for 1 month,b4 i can go into U and study(sob!!!)so frens,dun worry for me...i'm still very fine down here...and i'm goin to continue being fine..lol..
- June 28, 2005

No comments: