Wednesday, September 26, 2007

tH3 wAiTiNg gAm3

As the title proposed, I've fallen into a waiting game, a game that tests my patience and my loyalty to the max. Waiting for someone to return from a place faraway, but the end result is not to be beside me; just to shorten the distance between us. Sometimes, the feeling of missing the person is too much to bear, and when you want them to be by your side, you realized that the both of you are separated by oceans apart. Maintaining the relationship is another matter, time difference, distance and the absence of the person makes it hard having to compromise each other. However, the feeling of knowing that there is someone out there in the world who cares bout you, and constantly think of your well being is enough to make up to all the circumstances that comes in between. The satisfaction of just being able to talk to and see that person through online chat is sufficient to dismissed the hardship of staying up at odd hours and not having enough sleep. Through separation, one learns to appreciate and love the other person more. The saying 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' is exceptionally true to me as I learn to manage my time while being able to commit myself in this relationship. One advice, long distance is not the thing for the faint hearted. You'll realized that you can almost go nuts just by thinking and missing that person.
-January 10, 2007

No comments: