Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fumed With Anger

As the title said, the opening blog for 2007 is filled with anger towards one person. And people who always talk to me would definitely know who deserved to be dissed by me to the point that he's almost worthless. It's really beyond my mind, how someone could be so freaking blur when you've given him hints that he should stop what he's doing, or that you finally spoke it out in front on him to stop the activities he's been doing. But still, he doesn't really get it. weird!!! You can actually guess I have a hell lot of patience by sticking up to this behaviour for 2 weeks plus before finally telling him straight in the face, asking him to either stop what he has been doing, or minimize the frequency. And being a straight forward person, I've tried to make it as subtle as possible that it's really really annoying to me. But somehow, I guess sometimes it's inevitable that humans are born with little or no mind at all, unable to interpret the message I'm trying to convey. Stopping for a few days was all that he can manage to come up with. In the end, the activity continues back. Other bad things such as hygiene or habits shall not be discussed here as it's might be too long to finish. Plus, looking at the same person for more than 1 year everyday is enough to make me puke. I'm really afraid that one day I'll really puke in front of him.hehe. The final straw to this solution will be taken soon: to move out and find a place of my own.
-March 25, 2007

No comments: