Wednesday, September 26, 2007

y3s........nO....

y yes?and y no?yes is for the freedom i have finally.today was the last day at my work.now i'm free from any work d.no?cuz though i got my freedom,it's not forever.i finished my work to face the damn bloody finals in juz one month.i have missed so much of class behind my frens.haihz...hope tat i can catch up.so many things in juz one month.esp my stupid freeaking maths.so many tutorials to finish up.argh.pls help me.on the other hand.so many things happened during this period of a few months.most of it.bad....haihz.doesn't my luck gonna change any sooner?life is so fragile and unfair sumtimes.so many things can happen to sum1...and so many little things can happen to another person.the same thing goes for good things and bad things..it's how we make use of the things tat happen in life to our advantage.and learn from them.become our greatest fren instead of treating them like ur worst enemies.
-August 01, 2006

No comments: