Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sOm3 pO3mS I cR3aT3d mYs3lF....f33l Fr33 tO hAv A lOOk

As I longed to see the beautiful face of yours,
And my heart is aching badly from missing you everyday,
Your guardian angel came to me and sit awhile with me,
Whispering sweet ittle words of you into my ears,
Easing the pain that is chained to me forever,
As i have alwiz missed and loved you forever.

Forgive me if I have not said enough 'I Love You',
Cuz the greatness of my love for you be expressed by neither words or actions,
And that I'm so afraid that I would,
Lose you forever if I ever said it too much.

Shall I ever lose your hands from mine,
I will do anything to find it and guide it back into my arms,
Warming it in times of cold and rough,
Cuz losing your hands from mine means losing your love,
And losing your love is losing the purpose of my life.

It requires a great courage to fall in love with you,
Cuz you are too perfect and beautiful in my eyes,
And that I was afraid,
That I would lose you after loving you,
That I would wake up from the dreams I had about you and me,
That my love for you would fade,
But the love and hope that I had for you,
Was far greater than the courage or anything else in this world that would come in between,
That has made me so in love with you.

If I could not be the one who hold ur arms,
I would be your guardian angel,
Protecting you and guiding you always,
I would be your picture frame in your room or ur diary,
Holding your most treasure memories,
I would be your favourite pet,
Accompanying you alwiz and protecting you in times of danger,
I would ask God to turn me into things that you treasure most,
So I can be by your side,
Watching over you, guarding you, and protecting you forever.

May 24, 2006

No comments: