Wednesday, September 26, 2007

rAiNbOwS iN mY lIf3

wow....its like ages since i last wrote.haha.mebbe cuz i was too bz..goin out and stuff.hmm,let me c.first of all,i stop working ade.so.guys and gals,if wanna look for me,i'm not working in SUB at sg wang anymore.call me sin if wanna look for me instead of goin straight to sg wang..lolz.but me gonna continue working back in oct.juz finish 'tons' of assignments.lolz.to u all.mebbe it's not much.but to me.it's damn alot.cuz i procastinate.well,wat to do.u all know very well tat i'm a procastinator by nature.so lazy.hehe.yay!!!i finally went back hometown after 3 months.but the sad thing was.i made my mum angry.lolz.finals coming.omg.getting panic and scared now.lolz.y?cuz i din study at all.and esp my maths.gonna get the lowest marks ever.shit.haha.who ask me to alwiz ponteng like nobody's business?one more thing....i love mokuzi.lolz..mokuzi my baby.love u.muax..haha
-August 15, 2006

No comments: