Wednesday, September 26, 2007

f33l lIk3 sHiT

haihz.lately so damn bad.i was having one of my worst mood swings ever.one minute i feel so worthless, the other i feel like just kissing sum1...any1.1 whole week man, i was goin crazy juz cuz of it.i wanted so much to pin it out in d blog, but couldn't juz find the words...and just stare at the com blankly...like some asshole wif nth to do.so many critisism i receive this week.haihz.my haircut too short till it make me look like sohai, me being so dark d, y i alwiz ponteng for no reason and the list go on...and just now clubbing at thai, ppl laugh at my shuffle.like i'm a kiddie.n ppl go and say my fren's shuffle is nice.lolz.wateva lar.i know my shuffle like shit.compared to my frens, me is d weakest in shuffle d.and d one wif the worst look.haha.my confidence has gone bottom low.d homework n the assignment at sch.looking at them makes me wanna vomit.pilling like some little hill d.procastinating,delaying,denying..tat's wat i'm doin all over this week.i'm trying to run away from everything all this week.dun wanna try and face it.but i know tat running away is the coward's way to dealing wif things.i will havta face it sooner o later.it's now o never.my double personality is alwiz contradicting themselves inside of me.whenever my mood is down,juz feel like eating alot of things.one of them being ice cream and dark choc.haihz...dun wanna think so much d.go and sleep,then go and face a new day tml.and indulge in my work and acohol summore(if possible).pls...either some1 come and hugz me to sleep...o sum1 just come and kill me off..

my brain is spinning too fast,
till its out of control and making me mad,
i cant control myself,
pls someone come and tell me wat to do,
save me from this chain of misery,
and be my angel of destiny.

- July 07, 2006

No comments: