Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sTaRt bAcK dAyS oF sChLiNg n wOrKiNg

I started working back...after sch hours.right after sch,i'll b in SUB Sg, Wang...doin my job as a part time promoter.truth is,it's tiring,but then,being able to help my supervisors and lessen their workload while getting paid is kinda good.though my homework is also 'mountaining',i guess i'm coping ok...the attitude towards study has changed.been reading bits by bits everyday whenever there's time.dun wanna waste my time anymore just looking at the empty air in front...after working there these few days,i learned sumthing.ppl can b so fake pretendious sumtimes....at one side....one can dislike u and condemn u so much while on the other side,can treat u like an angel.my part timer colleague is even funnier....he said...there'll b internal war...hello!!!every working place...sure got internal war wan ler....haha....anyway...working while studying is sumthing tat i wouldn't go and recommend ppl to do...cuz it's damn tiring...unless u need money desperately and tat u dun hav the money from the PTPTN o wateva loan u can apply but din get..like me...i wan to get my W800i desperately...lolz.and my shopping money..so i opted for it...plus..being a lazy pig like me..tat is so lazy to study..this is a good way for me to spend my free time rather than facing the com right after back from sch.haha....
sum1 once told me tat....when u love sum1...it needs no reason...well..if there's a reason to love..tat's not love anymore...in a scene from One Tree Hill Season 3 ep 13'The Wind That Blew My Heart Away', Lucas was telling Brooke how he love her...after she asked y he chose her over Peyton...in the midle of a thunderstorm...and Lucas would tell her that if she need any more reasons....he can go all nite...in the middle of the thunderstorm.think of tat....wow
- June 04, 2006

No comments: