Wednesday, September 26, 2007

nOn-b3lI3v3rS oF lOv3

Lately, I've found my much need privacy and space. Ever since my roomie went back hometown and me working for about 1 month, being alone for this period has left me with alot of solitude and tranquility. Self discovery was in full gear as I took the time to set my priorities and aim right again on what is supposed to be done more, and what is supposed to done less. Ahhh...peace and silence,hehe. It's October, the month of Libra. Let me wish a happy birthday and happy belated birthday to my friends : Annie Ang, Wei Soon, Ning Xin, Steve Ooi, Jess Chin, Vincent Chong, Jason Timothy and others that I've forgotten.hehe. Once love is lost, it's hard to be found back again, unless you found the right one. Or you just hop from one relationship to another,hoping you'll find back the love that you've lost. But what if love was never on your side from the start? Wandering around in the desert,the thirst for love grows deeper and deeper. The sun is scorching hot, and mirage is fooling your sight and perception,leading you away from the right track. You give up in the end, not believing in any oasis that will appear in front of you, as you've locked your heart away, telling yourself that you're not goin to fall for the same thing anymore. But what is the oasis is the correct one you've been searching all this while?
-October 16, 2006

No comments: