Wednesday, September 26, 2007

谁都想感到被爱 - 曾国辉

I didn't what went through my mind,
What prompt me to do it,
But I did it in the end;

I know I'm supposed to have let go,
I know I'm simply too foolish to do what I've done,
But I've done it anyway;

I'm supposed to be this strong person,
I'm supposed to have done other things to soothe me,
But I've done it anyway;

I've tried to sleep,
I ate,I drank and I did a thousand things,
But I still did it in the end;

I thought to myself 'NO!',
I've tried restraining myself,
But I still did it in the end;

Now, this is really going to be the last time,
The last time I'm doing this,
There's not going to be any next time;

There must be a period in this,
No more comma or continuation,
The curtain has been drawn,
The actors have gone home,
What more story can be told?
-September 17, 2007

No comments: