Wednesday, September 26, 2007

m3aSuR3 oF a mAn

Recently,I've been reprimanded by peoples for being stubborn beyond help. So stubborn that it's annoying others. This happened in the work place. For me, I couldn't care less. Most probably is because I'm already doing my best to satisfy all those around me. And standing firm on my ground for once is like doing a favor for myself. I do wonder, how wrong is it to show people that you don't like something to the extend that you hate it? And yet I'm forced to change that attitude,forcing me to pretend and fake that I have nothing against the thing I'm hating so much. This is just like when you're a little kid and your mum forced you to eat that brocoli that you dreaded so much. When you see people around you being in love and going out together in couples and you being alone with them, it makes you get the lovey dovey feeling and wanting to have a love too. But when you see the people around you falling out of love and being sad and lonely, it makes you scared and not wanting to get hurt like them.Protecting yourself, not wanting to let anyone in, rejecting people that tries to come into your life. To you, you're only protecting yourself and being selfish to yourself, but to others, you're hurting them, due to your unwillingness to let out and give the chance, to try and feel the joy. In the end, both parties will get hurt, and you end up regretting for letting that chance slipped away.
-November 02, 2006

No comments: