Wednesday, September 26, 2007

dIfF pPl,dIfF r3aCtIoN

lately i've been reprimanded by some close ppl in my life for being a coward in love.thx guys, for telling me and reminding me alwiz.one particular person said wanna kick me when got chance to c me.lolz.another asked me not to b stubborn.yea,i guess i'm really stubborn.stubborn of admitting my feelings, stubborn of losing my pride.y?cuz i'm scared.scared of wat?scared of losing ppl from my life when i admit my feelings.scared of losing the feeling when i admit my feelings.scared of losing my pride after i admit my feelings.i'm so scared tat i would lose tat person from my life if we were ever together.scared of breaking up.scared tat i was doin too much o too little.so,wat happened in the end?nothing.y?cuz i din do anything instead of doin sumthing bout it.so....guys and girls out there,i can oni tell u one thing,chances come and go.dun just think of ur pride and held up ur feelings.dun b stupid by thinking tat 'nvm ler.no nid to tell wan lar.tell also useless'.well,it does make a difference.and a BIG one...
- June 12, 2006

No comments: